Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bday Party

Well I am finally 14 and you know what that means? I CAN DRINK BEER ON SALTY GINGER!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! Mom had the day all planned out as a great surprise and I was I guess some what surprised because Alex had let the cat out of the bag the night before...

I woke up and I had a great french toast breakfast, compliments of Dad. Then Mom told me to pack my bag because we were going for a day at the spa! In our marina there is this really nice hotel with a massive hot tub, sauna and relaxing mani-pedi area. Mom, Alex and I headed over and had a very nice time swimming and sauna'ing. We even asked the people at the counter to turn on the fountains. They turned out to be very loud and annoying but you know we just had too. 

There is this really massive pool outside of the hotel that was super cold but being Canadians like we are, Alex and I could not have left without jumping into that freezing water, so we did and then it started raining so I basically got hypothermia! 

Alex and mom left and I was left in this super relaxing studio getting my nails done and a foot massage and hand massage and omg I think I fell asleep. Mom came and got me and when I got back to the boat it was all very nicely decorated and the cake was all iced and pretty! We had chicken fajitas for dinner and a great cake for dessert. I could not have asked for a better birthday! By the way thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!









2 comments:

  1. Wow what a special birthday Millie! Looks like everyone was drinking wine :) I loved the way your mother and Alex decorated the boat. Nothing better then a day at the spa!
    Love trese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Amelia!

    -Chantelle

    ReplyDelete